S Peder Cuneo
- Specialist, Animal and Comparative Biomedical Sciences
- M.S. Animal Science
- U C Davis, Davis, California
- D.V.M. veterinary medicine and surgery
- University of California Davis, Davis, California
- Extensio Specialist, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona (1988 - Ongoing)
- University Outstanding Outreach Professor
- University of Arizona, Fall 2013
Licensure & Certification
- Veterinary Medical License, Arizona Board of Veterinary Medicine (1990)
Case based education of livestock health managment, Hands on bovine obsterics
Field investigation of disease outbreaks
Animals and EcosystemsACBS 470 (Spring 2019)
Animals and EcosystemsACBS 570 (Spring 2019)
Animals and EcosystemsACBS 470 (Spring 2018)
Animals and EcosystemsACBS 570 (Spring 2018)
Prnc Livestock Hlth MgmtACBS 405 (Spring 2018)
Prnc Livestock Hlth MgmtACBS 505 (Spring 2018)
Honors ThesisPSIO 498H (Spring 2017)
Independent StudyACBS 499 (Spring 2017)
Prnc Livestock Hlth MgmtACBS 405 (Spring 2017)
- Cuneo, S. P. (2012, July). Presentation on ALIRT, Trich, ongoing livestock health problems. Summer Meeting Arizona Cattle Growers. Prescott, AZ: Arizona Cattle Growers.
- Cuneo, S. P. (2011, August). Arizona ALIRT New Ideas for 21 Century Problems. Invited presentation. Fort Collins, CO: CSU.
- Cuneo, S. P. (2011, August). Use of PPE in Outbreak Investigation. Foreign Animal Disease Training Course. Fort Collins, CO: CSU.
- Cuneo, S. P. (2011, February). On the biology of Trich in cattle and how to collect and process samples from bulls. 3 locations: V-V Ranch.
- Cuneo, S. P. (2011, July). Outbreak Investigation the 26 Bar Story. Foreign Animal Disease Training Course. Fort Collins, CO: CSU.
- Cuneo, S. P. (2011, September). Cull Cows, Who and When to Cull. Regional Range Workshop, Fall Meeting. Alton, UT.
- Cuneo, S. P. (2013, Oct). Self Study Report University of Arizona Veterinary Medical and Surgical Program. AVMA.