Elise C Lopez
- Assistant Director, Relationship Violence Program
No activities entered.
No activities entered.
Family ViolenceCPH 449 (Fall 2016)
- Koss, M. P., & Lopez, E. C. (2015). Restorative justice innovations in response to campus sexual misconduct. Sexual Assault Report, Civic Research Institute.
- Lopez, E. C. (2015, April). Everything You Didn’t Know You Didn’t Know About Sex Trafficking. Social Justice Symposium. Tucson, AZ: The University of Arizona.
- Lopez, E. C. (2015, November). Multidimensional Prevention of Sexual Violence: Using environmental modifications to facilitate the move from awareness to behavior change. Panel: Raising Public Awareness: Developing effective public awareness and education campaigns.. Ontario Government Summit on Sexual Violence and Harassment. Toronto, Canada: Ontario Women's Directorate and Ministry on Women's Issues.
- Lopez, E. C., Koss, M. P., & Hensell, C. J. (2015, June). Safe Bars: Preliminary Data from a Bystander-Based Training Program for Liquor-Serving Staff to Identify and Respond to Signs of Sexual Predation. Panel: The Role of Alcohol in Bystander Intervention for Sexual Violence. Research Society on Alcoholism Annual Meeting. San Antonio, TX: Research Society on Alcoholism.
- Lopez, E. C., Koss, M. P., & Hensell, C. J. (2015, September). Developing Bystander Training for Bars Around College Campuses: Lessons Learned from the Arizona Safer Bars Alliance. National Sexual Assault Conference. Los Angeles, CA: National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC).More infoThis standing-room-only, two-hour session included approximately 100 participants and was recorded for subsequent online broadcast. At the time of this writing (6/18/16), the presentation is listed as having been published online 4 months ago, and has received 225 online views.
- Lopez, E. C., & Koss, M. P. (2015, April). Mediational Modeling: An Innovative, Hypothesized Approach to Measuring Bar Staff Bystander Training for Sexual Violence Perpetration Prevention. Public Health Research Poster Forum. Tucson, AZ: The University of Arizona.
- Lopez, E. C., Koss, M. P., Harty, E., Nigon, B., & Hensell, C. J. (2015, November). Using the Theory of Planned Behavior to Develop and Evaluate a Bystander Skills Training for Alcohol-Serving Staff to Respond to Sexually-Aggressive Behavior. APHA Annual Meeting. Chicago, IL: American Public Health Association.