Elise C Lopez
- Director, Consortium on Gender-Based Violence
- Assistant Professor of Practice, Public Health
No activities entered.
No activities entered.
Family ViolenceHPS 449 (Fall 2020)
Family ViolenceHPS 549 (Fall 2020)
Drugs + SocietyHPS 306 (Spring 2020)
PreceptorshipHPS 491 (Spring 2020)
Family ViolenceHPS 449 (Fall 2019)
Family ViolenceHPS 549 (Fall 2019)
Contem Comm Health ProbHPS 400 (Fall 2018)
Family ViolenceHPS 449 (Fall 2018)
Family ViolenceHPS 549 (Fall 2018)
Contem Comm Health ProbHPS 400 (Fall 2017)
Family ViolenceHPS 449 (Fall 2017)
Family ViolenceHPS 549 (Fall 2017)
Family ViolenceCPH 449 (Fall 2016)
- Koss, M. P., & Lopez, E. C. (2015). Restorative justice innovations in response to campus sexual misconduct. Sexual Assault Report, Civic Research Institute.
- Lopez, E. C. (2015, April). Everything You Didn’t Know You Didn’t Know About Sex Trafficking. Social Justice Symposium. Tucson, AZ: The University of Arizona.
- Lopez, E. C. (2015, November). Multidimensional Prevention of Sexual Violence: Using environmental modifications to facilitate the move from awareness to behavior change. Panel: Raising Public Awareness: Developing effective public awareness and education campaigns.. Ontario Government Summit on Sexual Violence and Harassment. Toronto, Canada: Ontario Women's Directorate and Ministry on Women's Issues.
- Lopez, E. C., Koss, M. P., & Hensell, C. J. (2015, June). Safe Bars: Preliminary Data from a Bystander-Based Training Program for Liquor-Serving Staff to Identify and Respond to Signs of Sexual Predation. Panel: The Role of Alcohol in Bystander Intervention for Sexual Violence. Research Society on Alcoholism Annual Meeting. San Antonio, TX: Research Society on Alcoholism.
- Lopez, E. C., Koss, M. P., & Hensell, C. J. (2015, September). Developing Bystander Training for Bars Around College Campuses: Lessons Learned from the Arizona Safer Bars Alliance. National Sexual Assault Conference. Los Angeles, CA: National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC).More infoThis standing-room-only, two-hour session included approximately 100 participants and was recorded for subsequent online broadcast. At the time of this writing (6/18/16), the presentation is listed as having been published online 4 months ago, and has received 225 online views.
- Lopez, E. C., & Koss, M. P. (2015, April). Mediational Modeling: An Innovative, Hypothesized Approach to Measuring Bar Staff Bystander Training for Sexual Violence Perpetration Prevention. Public Health Research Poster Forum. Tucson, AZ: The University of Arizona.
- Lopez, E. C., Koss, M. P., Harty, E., Nigon, B., & Hensell, C. J. (2015, November). Using the Theory of Planned Behavior to Develop and Evaluate a Bystander Skills Training for Alcohol-Serving Staff to Respond to Sexually-Aggressive Behavior. APHA Annual Meeting. Chicago, IL: American Public Health Association.