Erika L Gallo
- Research Specialist, Senior
- Ph.D. Hydrology
- The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, United States
- Patterns and controls of monsoonal urban runoff quantity and quality of semi-arid catchments.
- M.S. Hydrologic Science
- University of California, Davis., Davis, California, United States
- Biogeochemistry and nutrient retention in a semi-arid floodplain.
Three themes weave throughout my research experience and form the focus of my research interests: 1. The coupling between climate and the physical landscape and its effect on the hydrologic partitioning of precipitation (water balances); 2. Effects of climate and biogeochemical linkages on resource (nutrients and organic matter) availability and cycling;3. Feedbacks between the physical landscape, biogeochemical processes and fluxes of water and resources.
I am interested in teaching courses in basic hydrologic and biogeochemistry principles including Watershed Hydrology, Limnology and Field Hydrology. In addition, I am interested in teaching courses that address 1) the biogeochemistry of human altered ecosystems, 2) experimental design, environmental monitoring and data management and analysis and 3) special topics seminars.
Intro to EngineeringENGR 102 (Fall 2020)
No activities entered.