Robert D Glock
- Adjunct Research Specialist, Veterinary Science and Microbiology
- Outstanding Service Award
- Academy of Vterinary Consultants, Spring 2011
No activities entered.
Honors ThesisPSIO 498H (Fall 2016)
- Coursodon, C., Glock, R., Moore, K., Cooper, K., & Songer, J. (2012). Type L-producing strains of Clostridium perfringens type A are highly virulent for broiler chicks. Anaerobe, 18(1), 117-121.
- Coursodon, C., Trinh, H., Mallozzi, M., Vedantam, G., Glock, R., & Songer, J. (2010). Clostridium perfringens alpha toxin is produced in the intestines of broiler chicks inoculated with an alpha toxin mutant. Anaerobe, 16(6), 614-617.
- Glock, R. D. (2014, September). Practical Feedyard Diagnostics. American Associatio of bovine practitioners. Albuquerque.More infoReview of practical feedyard diagnostics
- Glock, R. D. (2012, April). Bovine BVD for Cattlemen. What cattlemen need to know about BVD. Seligman, AZ.
- Glock, R. D. (2011, April). Bovine BVD for Cattlemen. What cattlemen need to know about BVD. Seligman, AZ.