Shoshana S Mayden
- Associate Director, Web Management
I am currently the Associate Director, Website Management on the Marketing & Brand Management team where I am working to help optimize and improve user experience on UArizona websites and create a more cohesive website ecosystem across campus. Previous to this role, I have led content strategy and website projects for the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences and the University Libraries.
- M.A. Geography
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, United States
- B.S. Molecular & Cellular Biology
- University of Arizona
Content strategyUser experienceAnalytic dataWebsite governanceWebsite usability
No activities entered.
- Blakiston, R. L., & Mayden, S. S. (2017, May). Creating Usable Websites: An Introduction. Tohono O'odham Nation: Training for Education Department. Tohono O'odham Community College: Tohono O'odham Nation.
- Blakiston, R. L., Mayden, S. S., Blakiston, R. L., & Mayden, S. S. (2016, October). "There's No Time for That!" Content Strategy for Naysayers. edUi 2016. Charlottesville, VA: Virginia Foundation for the Humanities.