Nicole A Abdy
- Clinical Associate Professor, Pediatrics - (Clinical Series Track)
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, United States
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona (2011 - Ongoing)
- Danville Childrens Medical Center (2011)
- 2016 AAP CME/CPD Award
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Winter 2016
Licensure & Certification
- Arizona Medical Board Licensee (2010)
Obesity, safe sleep, child maltreatment
Resident education, newborn nursery
No activities entered.
- Abdy, N. A., & Barber, B. J. (2011). Pulmonary Valve Stenosis. The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2011: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Abdy, N. A., Valdes, S. O., Sorrell, V. L., Klewer, S. E., & Barber, B. J. (2010). Apical hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in an adolescent. Congenital heart disease, 5(2), 182-7.More infoTo our knowledge, this is one of the few reported cases of apical hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in an adolescent patient in the United States. We describe a clinical presentation of an adolescent male who presented for cardiac evaluation and was found to have an apical variant of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Abdy, N. A., & Gerhart, K. (2013). Duloxetine withdrawal syndrome in a newborn. Clinical pediatrics, 52(10), 976-7.
- Abdy, N. A. (2012). Why I Became an Academic Pediatrician. Pediatric Digest, 9.
- Abdy, N. A., Palmer, A., & Hartenstein, P. (2015, June). 5210 Way to Go! to Improve Care of Overweight & Obese Pediatric Patients,. AzAAP Red Rocks. Sedona, AZ: Arizona AAP.
- Abdy, N. A., & Williamson, S. (2016, March). AAP Safe Sleep Resolution.More infoThe resolution will become a recommendation/directive for the National AAP Executive Committee to work towards implementation over the next year.