David M Meko
- Research Professor, Dendrochronology
- Research Professor, School of Natural Resources and the Environment
David Meko applies tree-ring data to study the variability of climate and hydroclimate on time scales of centuries to millennia. He works primarily on streamflow reconstruction, and specializes in statistical model development. He has also collected tree-ring sites across western North America and contributed tree-ring chronologies to the International Tree-Ring Data Bank. He regularly teaches a course in time series analysis.
- Ph.D. Hydrology and Water Resources
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, USA
- M.S. Atmospheric Sciences
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- B.S. Meteorology
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, USA
Climatology, hydrology, climate variability, tree rings, water supply
Time series analysis
Appl Time Series AnalysGEOS 585A (Spring 2019)
Appl Time Series AnalysGEOS 585A (Spring 2017)
No activities entered.