Elizabeth K Meehan
- Assistant Professor, (Clinical Scholar Track)
- Fellow Certificate Advanced Leadership Program
- Banner Health, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- M.D. Fellowship
- Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, Tucson, Arizona, United States
- M.D. Family and Community Medicine
- University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States
- M.D. Medical School
- Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- B.A. English with Concentration in Poverty Studies
- Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Virginia, United States
- "Poetry and Healing: Narrative Medicine"
- University of Arizona College of Medicine--Tucson Clinical Excellence Award
- Fall 2019
- Advanced Leadership Program
- Banner Health, Fall 2018
- Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine Fellowship
- AZCIM, Fall 2016
- The University of Arizona College of Medicine at South Campus, Family Medicine Residency Program Teaching Award
- The University of Arizona College of Medicine at South Campus, Family Medicine Residency Program, Summer 2015
Licensure & Certification
- ACLS Certified, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (2020)
- PALS Certified, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (2014)
- NRP Certified, Neonatal Resuscitation Program (2020)
- ALSO Instructor, Advanced Life Support for Obstetrics (2016)
- Buprenorphine License, DEA DATA 2000 X number to prescribe buprenorphine (2013)
- Provider, Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (2011)
- Instructor Candidate, Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (2015)
- CPR Certified, Basic Life Support (2018)
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Practice (2013)
- Board Certifed, Medical Board of Arizona (2014)
- Centering Pregnancy Facilitator, Centering Pregnancy and Centering Parenting (2011)
- DEA License, U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration Controlled Substance Registration (2011)
No activities entered.
No activities entered.
- Kogan, M. (2016). Philosophy of Integrative Geriatrics. In Integrative Medicine Approaches to Geriatric Medicine(p. 10). Oxford University Press.
- Meehan, E. K. (2013). Serving the Underserved: A Resident Finds Her Passion. San Francisco Medical Society Magazine, 85(7), 2.
- Kolman, K. B., Elliott, T., Meehan, E., Armin, J. S., Aldulaimi, S., Allen, A. M., & Pettit, J. M. (2020, May). Roadmap to research: Improving the resident research experience with an innovative scholarly project curriculum. Society for Teachers of Family Medicine.
- Meehan, E. (2019, August/Fall). "Know Your Rights: Medicine in the Borderlands". South Campus Graduate Medical Education Health Care Disparities Forum. Banner University Medical Center-South Campus: South Campus Graduate Medical Education.More infoInvited Talk for the South Campus GME Health Care Disparities Forum (all residencies at South Campus and students in attendance) entitled, "Know Your Rights: Medicine in the Borderlands" about working with Border Patrol and Law Enforcement when taking care of patients in Border Patrol custody.
- Meehan, E. (2019, November/Fall). OB Clinical Skills within Family Medicine, Vaginal Birth Simulation, and OB Ultrasound Workshop. Student National Medical Association, Western Regional Conference 2019. Tucson, Arizona: University of Arizona College of Medicine.
- Wong, K., Wong, K., Yu, K., Yu, K., Meehan, E., Meehan, E., Grivois-Shah, R., Grivois-Shah, R., Aldulaimi, S., Aldulaimi, S., Martinez-Bianchi, V., & Martinez-Bianchi, V. (2019, july). Panel: Health Inequities around the World and in the United States: Family Physicians Making a Difference. AAFP National Conference (Invited). Kansas City.
- Prieto, E., & Hammer, MD, H. (2014, May). Mothers and Infants Nurturing Together: A Family-Centered Approach for a Vulnerable Population Improves Patient Care and Resident Experience. UCSF Family and Community Medicine Colloquium 2014. Laurel Heights, UCSF: UCSF.