Ilana B Addis
- Interim Department Head, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Associate Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology - (Clinical Scholar Track)
- M.D. Doctor of Medicine
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, Arizona
- MPH Interdisciplinary
- University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A. Public Policy/Biology
- University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Associate Professor, University of Arizona, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology (2013 - Ongoing)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Physicians Healthcare and University of Arizona (2004 - 2013)
- Contract Physician, Bayspring Women's Medical Group (2003 - 2004)
- Clinical Instructor, UCSF, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences (2002 - 2004)
- Pool Physician, Kaiser Permanente Medical Group (2002 - 2004)
- Attending Physician, VAMC Women Venteran's Comprehensive Health Center (2002 - 2004)
- Very Important Physician
- University of Arizona Health Network, Spring 2014
- Tucson Business Edge 40 under 40 Leaders of Tucson
- Fall 2006
- Bay Area Clinical Reserach Symposium Finalist
- Spring 2004 (Award Finalist)
- UCSF Award for Outstanding Patient Service
- Spring 2003
- Lonnie Burnett Fellowship for Study in Mexico
- Spring 2001
Licensure & Certification
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, American Board Obstetrics and Gynecology (2014)
- California Medical License (Retired, A79128), Medical Board of California (2002)
- Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (2005)
- Arizona Medical License (#33109), Arizona Medical Board (2004)
No activities entered.
No activities entered.
- Addis, I. B. (2018). A Review of Phytoestrogens and Their Association with Pelvic Floor Conditions. Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery.
- Addis, I. B. (2018). The late-career obstetrician–gynecologist. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 131(6), e200-e204. doi:June 2018
- Carbonell, L., Addis, I. B., & Hatch, K. D. (2016). Demographic and outcome data of women undergoing bilateral sacrospinous ligament fixation. American Journal of Clinical and Experimental Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Jensen, J. T., Addis, I. B., Hennebold, J. D., & Bogan, R. L. (2017). Ovarian Lipid Metabolism Modulates Circulating Lipids in Premenopausal Women. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. doi:https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2016-3456
- Addis, I. B. (2019, Spring). Catching Waves Like a Local: A Statewide Approach to Advocacy Builds Meaningful, Lasting Contributions in Health Care.. Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics Faculty Development Seminar.
- Addis, I. B. (2019, Spring). The More the Merrier: A Statewide Approach to Advocacy Builds Meaningful, Lasting Contributions in Health Care.. APGO/CREOG Annual Meeting. New Orleans.
- Addis, I. B. (2015, May 14, 2015). Is Acupuncture a Viable Aternative to Medication for Overactive Bladder in an Elderly Female Population?. American Geriatrics Society Annual. National Harbor, MD: American Geriatrics Society.
- Loredo, S., & Addis, I. B. (2015, February). An Analysis of Pathology Results of VIA Positive Patients Screened by a Trained General Practitioner. Western Regional Meeting, American Federation for Medical Research (WAFMR). California: American federation for Medical Research.
- Addis, I. B. (2018, Fall). LARC: Looking At Retention of Contraception.. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists District VIII Annual District Meeting.
- Addis, I. B. (2017, Fall). Prevalence of urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse symptoms in pre- and post- menopausal women. American Urogynecologic SocietyAUGS.More infoPoster Presentation
- Addis, I. B. (2017, fall). Association between type and route of hormone use on urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse in pre- and post-menopausal women. American Urogynecologic SocietyAUGS.More infoPoster Presentation
- Loredo, S. M., & Addis, I. B. (2016, April). Low resource cervical cancer screening in El Salvador: Comparing visual screening with acetic acid (VIA) and pap smear use. American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology Annual Meeting. New Orleans: American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology.
- Addis, I. B. (2015, November). A novel protocol comparing acupuncture to usual care for overactive bladder in elderly women. Society for Acupuncture Research Annual Meeting. Cambridge, Mass: Society for Acupuncture Research.