- Professor of Practice
|Ratchaneekorn Thamvichai received the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from University of Colorado, Boulder, in 2002, the MS. degree in electrical engineering from Stanford University, Stanford, CA, in 1998, and the B.Eng. degree in electrical engineering from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, in 1996.,She has been working as an Assistant Professor in Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN, since 2002. Her research interests include stability of 1-D and 2-D periodic digital filters, adaptive filtering algorithms and image processing.|
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
- Award for Excellece at the Student Interface (Junior Faculty -ECE)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Spring 2014
No activities entered.
Cmptr Prog Engr ApplECE 175 (Spring 2019)
Digital LogicECE 274A (Spring 2019)
Circuit TheoryECE 320A (Fall 2018)
Digital LogicECE 274A (Fall 2018)
Digital LogicECE 274A (Spring 2018)
Cmptr Prog Engr ApplECE 175 (Fall 2017)
Cmptr Prog Engr ApplECE 175 (Spring 2017)
Digital LogicECE 274A (Spring 2017)
Digital LogicECE 274A (Fall 2016)
- Thamvichai, R., & Neifeld, M. A. (2016). Computed tomography imaging system design for shape threat detection. Optical Engineering, 56.
- Masoudi, A., Thamvichai, R., & Neifeld, M. A. (2016, Spring). Shape threat detection via computed tomography. In Proc. SPIE 9847, Anomaly Detection and Imaging with X-Rays (ADIX).
- Thamvichai, R., Blanche, P. A., Norwood, R. A., Wissinger, J. W., Neifeld, M. A., & Peyghambarian, N. N. (2016, 10/2016). Optical Implementation of Probabilistic Graphical Models. In Rebooting Computing (ICRC), IEEE International Conference on.
- Masoudi, A., Neifeld, M. A., & Thamvichai, R. (2015, n/a). Target Detection Via Adaptive Tomography. In Imaging and Applied Optics 2015, OSA Technical Digest (online) (Optical Society of America, 2015).
- Blowers, P., Burd, G. D., Bolger, M. S., Johns, K. A., Lazos, L., Lysecky, R. L., Milsom, J. A., Novodvorsky, I., Pollard, J. R., Prather, E. E., Talanquer, V. A., Thamvichai, R., Tharp, H. S., Wallace, C. S., Cox, J., Elfring, L., Grubbs, E., & Hunter, J. (2014, Oct). Developing Faculty Cultures for Evidence-Based Teaching Practices in STEM: A Progress Report. Transforming Institution: 21st Century STEM Undergraduate Education Conference. Indianapolis, IN: AAU-STEM.
- Roveda, J. M., Neifeld, M. A., & Thamvichai, R. (2016, Sept). The Subthreshold Design for the Computation in Graphic Interface. MURI Optical Science. Tucson Arizona: ONR.
- Thamvichai, R., Wissinger, J. W., & Neifeld, M. A. (2016, 09/2016). Optoelectronic Graphical Inference Architectures. MURI Optical Sciences. Tucson, AZ.