- Assistant Librarian
- M.A. Information Resources and Library Sciences
- University of Arizona
- B.S. Communication
- Eastern New Mexico University
- National Committee Fellowship
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA), Spring 2016
No activities entered.
No activities entered.
- Paschke-wood, J., & Wilson, A. E. (2019). Using LibAnswers to Create an Internal Staff Handbook. In Libraries that Learn: Keys to Managing Organizational Knowledge. ALA Editions.
- Paschke-wood, J. (2016). Reframing Freshmen Orientation to Include an Information Literacy Component. In User-Centered Design for First-Year Library Instruction Programs(pp 29-31). ABC-CLIO/Libraries Unlimited.
- Paschke-wood, J. (2019). Burlington Contemporary. Multimedia and Technology Reviews.
- Paschke-wood, J., & Gallaspy, A. F. (2018). Managing People for the First Time. Journal of New Librarianship.
- Paschke-wood, J. (2016). ‘Authority is Constructed and Contextual.’ Section of “ACRL in Orlando: ACRL Programs at the ALA Annual Conference.”. College & Research Library News.
- Feeney, M., Wallace, N. A., Paschke-wood, J., Paschke-wood, J., Wallace, N. A., & Feeney, M. E. (2019, November). Libraries in Arizona’s Diverse Press. Arizona Library Association (AzLA) Annual Conference.
- Paschke-wood, J. (2019, January). Resurrecting and Re-imagining the Peer Information Counselor Program at the University of Arizona. American Library Association Midwinter Meeting: APALA Membership Meeting.
- Paschke-wood, J., Nichols, J. T., & Miller, L. (2019, 11). Planning and Assessing Outreach to Different Campus User Groups. Arizona Library Association Annual Meeting.
- Paschke-wood, J. (2017, November). The State of Reference at Arizona Academic Libraries. Arizona Library Association annual conference. Mesa Convention Center: Arizona Library Association.
- Wallace, N. A., Paschke-wood, J., & Feeney, M. E. (2019, November). Libraries in Arizona’s Diverse Press. Arizona Library Association (AzLA) Annual Conference.
- Paschke-wood, J. (2019, May). Get In Where You Fit In: Re-instituting a Peer Counseling Program Focused on Under-Represented Communities on Campus. Asian and Pacific Americans In Higher Education conference.
- Castro, R. P., & Paschke-wood, J. (2018, Summer). I've Been Design Thinking About You: Using Faculty Feedback to Improve Library Services. New Librarian Summit. San Jose University, CA.
- Paschke-wood, J., & Wallace, N. A. (2018, June). Don’t You Forget About Me: Are Reference Questions Getting Referred?. American Library Association Annual Conference. New Orleans, La..