Margine Kay Bawden
- Assistant Area Agent, Family and Consumer Sciences
- M.Ed. Educational Leadership
- Arizona State Univeristy, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Community Partnership Award
- National Extension Association Family Consumer Sciences, Fall 2022
No activities entered.
No activities entered.
- Bawden, M. K. (2022, October). Local Wellness Policy Overview, Winslow Unified School District. Winslow Unified School District Administration Presentation. Winslow Unified School District.More infoPresentation on local wellness policy requirements by ADE, review of past local wellness policy efforts with the district.
- Dixon-Kleiber, A. L., Bawden, M. K., Carlson, C. A., & Speirs, K. (2022, August). Celebrating Indigenous Cultures in ECE through Young Children’s Books. . Arizona First Things First Early Childhood Summit. Virtual: Arizona First Things First.More infoPresentation of early literacy techniques so enhance programming for the Baby College 101 and Teachable moments programs.
- Dixon-Kleiber, A. L., Bawden, M. K., Carlson, C. A., & Speirs, K. (2022, August). Celebrating Indigenous Cultures in ECE.. Arizona First Things First Tribal Summit. Virtual: Arizona First Things First.More infoPresentation on the use of early literacy practices and use of tribal resources for the Baby College 101 and Teachable Moments programs.
- Bawden, M. K., Hauser, M., & Paxman, C. (2021, June). 21st Century Activity Modification. 21st Century Symposium. Virtual-ZOOM: Arizona Department of Education.More infoPresentation on potential modifications for 21st Century Programming.
- Bawden, M. K., Wilson, H., & Kulpinski, T. (2021, May). Az Health Zone Learning Collaborative. AZ Health Zone Annual Conference. Virtual-ZOOM: AZ Health Zone.
- Farella, J., Farella, J., Orr, E. R., Orr, E. R., Arias, J. M., Arias, J. M., Bawden, M. K., Bawden, M. K., Dixon, A. L., Dixon, A. L., Curley, D. L., & Curley, D. L. (2021, October). Panel Discussion: Fostering Resilience at Extension. Annual Conference. Zoom: University of Arizona Cooperative Extension.
- Speirs, K., Arias, J. M., Bawden, M. K., Downer, B., Walsh, M. E., Notah, N., Dixon-Kleiber, A. L., Dominguez, V., Carlson, C., Alves, J., & Sneddy, C. (2022, August). Community-Based Programs to Promote Early Literacy in Two Tribal Communities: A Fruitful FCHS-FRTEP Collaboration. University of Arizona Cooperative Extension Annual Conference.More infoPresentation on the work that has been undertaken to develop successful relationships with the Navajo Nation and the San Carlos Apache tribes to plan, develop, and implement the Baby College 101 and Teachable Moments programs.
Other Teaching Materials
- Bawden, M. K., & Hancock, S. (2022. CATCH Kids Club Training. Vernon Elementary School District.More infoStaff in-service to provide training to all staff on the use and implementation of CATCH Kids Club to support physical activity in school.
- Bawden, M. K., & Reidhead, L. (2022. CATCH Kids Club & SEL Training. Red Sands Christian School.More infoStaff training during in-service on CATCH Kids Club and Social and Emotional Learning resources.
- Bawden, M. K., Begay, A., & Hancock, S. (2022. Local Wellness Policy Overview. Red Mesa Unified School District.More infoPresentation on requirements for ADE Local Wellness Policy revision, implementation and assessment activities. Shared results of previous wellness activities and assessments with new wellness committee.
- Bawden, M. K., Hancock, S., Reidhead, L., & Liddle, R. (2022. How to Freeze Dry: Basics of using a Freeze Dehydrator. Presented in June, August and October of 2022. . Navajo & Apache County Cooperative Extension.More infoCommunity-based presentations/trainings on how to use a freeze dehydrator for food preservation purposes.
- Hauser, M. W., Bawden, M. K., Sekaquaptewa, S. K., Thompson, A. B., & Paxman, C. (2022, February). Navajo County Cooperative Extension Annual Report. Navajo County Board of Supervisors, Navajo County Advisory Board.More infoAnnual report detailing all aspects of Navajo County Extension programming.
- Hauser, M. W., Bawden, M. K., Thompson, A. B., & Notah, N. (2022, January). Apache County Cooperative Extension Annual Report. Apache County Board of Supervisors.More infoAnnual report detailing all aspects of Apache County Cooperative Extension programming.